The threat from within: from home grown terrorists, to terrorists within the home and workplace.
Closing date for abstracts 31 July 2016
APATAP supports both learning in the region and the study of Asia Pacific behaviours, and is seeking presenters with both global and regional perspectives and experiences of threat management. Submissions may address:
- Violent extremism
- Workplace violence
- Managing threats to organisations
- Multidisciplinary threat assessment
- Systems approaches to threat management and the interplay between these systems: The policing, health, education and corporate sectors
- Family violence: risk assessment, stalking, the impact of family violence on the workplace, and management and interventions
- Social media and threat management
- Case studies highlighting different approaches to threat management, from the identification of a problem to its resolution. We encourage submissions of cases that will incorporate audience participation and comment, and may include cases in which the outcome was less than optimal.
more information Call for Abstracts