March 31-April 2, 2014 in Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
Find their interesting conference program here:
download pdf program
Embassy Suites Omaha – Downtown/Old Market.
555 S. 10th Street
Omaha, NE 68102
$149 per night/plus tax Call 1-800-Embassy (362-2779) to book your room. Reference ATAP to receive the discounted rate.
Click Here to Book Your Room!
Deadline to Reserve Your Room: February 28, 2014
The Association of Threat Assessment Professionals
Great Plains Chapter Presents:
Spring Regional Conference
March 31-April 2, 2014
Embassy Suites Downtown
ATAP™® Members and Active Law Enforcement – $325
Non-Members and Non-Active Law Enforcement – $350
Students – $150
- Danger Assessment in Domestic Violence
David Adams, EdD Co-Director, Emerge Domestic Violence
- “How Can I Help You?” – A Hostage Negotiator Looks at Threat Assessment Interviews
Chris Stevens, President, Summit Solutions Consulting
- Interviewing in Case Management – Using Motivational Interviewing to Keep Subjects Engaged
Kate Speck, Ph.D., MAC, LADC, University of Nebraska
- 21st Century Campus and School Violence Threat Management
Kris Mohandie, Ph.D., ABBP
- Aurora Aftershocks: The Surge in Targeted Violence Attacks from July 2012 to Present
Russell Palarea, Ph.D., President, Operational Psychology Services
- Threat Assessment Teams: Networking Through Silos for Safer Communities
Lt. Dave Okada, Salem Oregon Police
- When “Right” Conflicts with “Rights” – Applying Ethics to Threat Assessment
Keith Hansen, MBA, Center for Preparedness Education and
Denise Bulling, Ph.D., University of Nebraska
- Threat Assessment / Profiling Applied Strategies
Ronald F. Tunkel, Special Agent/Criminal Profiler, ATF Representative to the NCAVC, FBI
Download the Full Agenda!